Wireless Device with CAN interface (D-Sub)
This wireless box transmits CAN data via WLAN. The CAN bus is connected via D-Sub connector.The device can send and receive data. It is delivered fully operational. The device has a real time clock, so that the records can be provided with the storage time. By changing the script, the device can be programmed.
The Avisaro wireless device transmits your technical data via WLAN
- Transmission and receiving by wireless
- Timestamp functionality
- Individual configuration of the transmission interval
- Easy configuration via Administation Goals surface via WLAN
CAN Bus interface
- Industry standard CAN bus
- Message Format 2.0A and 2.0B
- CAN baud rate 33kbit / s to 1Mbit/s
- Average write rate max. 300 kbit/s
- "Listen only" mode optional
- Configurable filter
- Industry standard pin assignment
- One data interface
- Standard 9-pin D-sub connector (male)
- Power supply via cannon plug or D-Sub
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g, security: WPA, WPA2, WEP
- Outdoor range: max 250 m, indoor 30-50m
- Infrastruktur mode: WLAN client + 'fixed AP'
- Adhoc Mode: standard + 'mesh'
- WPS (automatic 'one button' setup)
- Typical data delay: about 3 ms
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
- Dimensions: 50 x 72 x 24 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Protection class: none
- Temperature range: -30 ° C to 85 ° C (check SD card for restriction)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.