Wireless Device with two CAN interfaces (WAGO terminal)
This wireless box transmits CAN data via WLAN. There are two CAN buses using the WAGO terminals are connected. The device can send and receive data. It is delivered fully operational.The device has a real time clock, so that the records can be provided with the storage time. By changing the script, the device can be programmed.
The Avisaro wireless device transmits your technical data via WLAN
- Transmission and receiving by wireless
- Timestamp functionality
- Individual configuration of the transmission interval
- Easy configuration via Administation Goals surface via WLAN
Version with LAN
CAN Bus interface
- Industry standard CAN bus
- Message Format 2.0A and 2.0B
- CAN baud rate 33kbit / s to 1Mbit/s
- Average write rate max. 300 kbit/s
- "Listen only" mode optional
- Configurable filter
- Two terminals WAGO type 734
- Industrial terminal for single cables
- Optional: Adapter WAGO available on D-Sub
- Optional adapters are available for sniffing RS232 D-Sub cable
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g, security: WPA, WPA2, WEP
- Outdoor range: max 250 m, indoor 30-50m
- Infrastruktur mode: WLAN client + 'fixed AP'
- Adhoc Mode: standard + 'mesh'
- WPS (automatic 'one button' setup)
- Typical data delay: about 3 ms
- Dimensions: 50 x 72 x 24 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Protection class: none
- Temperature range: -30 ° C to 85 ° C (check SD card for restriction)
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.