Wireless Device with two RS485 interfaces (WAGO terminals)
This WiFi Box transmits RS485 data via WLAN. There are two strands using the WAGO terminals are connected. The device can send and receive data. It is delivered fully operational. The device has a real time clock, so that the records can be provided with the storage time. By changing the script, the device can be programmed.
The Avisaro wireless device transmits your technical data via WLAN
- Transmission and receiving by wireless
- Data exchange for range jumper
- Communication with fully movable units
- Series connection of several wireless stations for longer ranges
- Individual configuration of the transmission interval
- ready-to-use and easy to configure via web interface
RS485 / RS422 bus interface
- Baud rate 1200 bit/s to 1 Mbit/s
- 7/8/9 bits, 1/2 stop bits
- Date rate towards SD card max 500 kbit/s
- 'Box': with 2x RS485, or 1xRS422 bus
- 'Cube': one RS485
- Two terminals WAGO type 734
- Industrial terminal for single cables
- Optional: Adapter WAGO available on D-Sub
- Optional adapters are available for sniffing RS232 D-Sub cable
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g, security: WPA, WPA2, WEP
- Outdoor range: max 250 m, indoor 30-50m
- Infrastruktur mode: WLAN client + 'fixed AP'
- Adhoc Mode: standard + 'mesh'
- WPS (automatic 'one button' setup)
- Typical data delay: about 3 ms
- Dimensions: 50 x 72 x 24 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Protection class: none
- Temperature range: -30 ° C to 85 ° C (check SD card for restriction)
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.