Wireless Device with CAN bus interface, rugged enclosure
The particularly robust wireless cube sends and receives CAN data via WLAN. The device is delivered fully operational. The device includes a real time clock, so that the records can also be provided with time. By changing the script, the device can be programmed.
The robust Avisaro WiFi Cube transmits and receives data via wireless your technical data
- Transmission and receiving by wireless
- Data will be picked up and passed through an interface
- Programmable to adapt to individual requirements
- Rugged, weather-and dust-resistant Cube
- Delivered Suitable for use
- Easy configuration via Administation Goals surface via WLAN
CAN Bus interface
- Industry standard CAN bus
- Message Format 2.0A and 2.0B
- CAN baud rate 33kbit / s to 1Mbit/s
- Average write rate max. 300 kbit/s
- "Listen only" mode optional
- Configurable filter
- Water and dust resistant cable gland
- Screw terminals for cable ends
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g, security: WPA, WPA2, WEP
- Outdoor range: max 250 m, indoor 30-50m
- Infrastruktur mode: WLAN client + 'fixed AP'
- Adhoc Mode: standard + 'mesh'
- WPS (automatic 'one button' setup)
- Typical data delay: about 3 ms
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
- Dimensions: 98 x 64 x 34 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Protection class: IP66 (waterproof)
- SD card under screwed lid
- max. Temperature: -30 ° C to 85 ° C, unless the manufacturer of the SD card makes no restriction
Produkt Flyer W23766 (pdf)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.