Wireless Device with RS232 interface, rugged enclosure
The particularly robust wireless cube sends and receives RS232 data via WLAN. The device is delivered fully operational. The device includes a real time clock, so that the records can also be provided with time. By changing the script, the device can be programmed.
The robust Avisaro WiFi Cube transmits and receives data via wireless your technical
- Transmission and receiving by wireless
- Programmable to adapt to individual requirements
- Series connection of several wireless stations for longer ranges
- Data exchange for range jumper
- Rugged, weather-and dust-resistant Cube
- Ready-to-use and easy to configure via web interface
- Industry standard RS232 interface(s)
- Baud rate 1200 bit/s to 1 Mbit/s
- Average processing rate max. 500 kbit / s
- 7/8 data bits, parity, stop bits
- RTS / CTS and XON / XOFF flow control
- Water and dust resistant cable gland
- Screw terminals for cable ends
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g, security: WPA, WPA2, WEP
- Outdoor range: max 250 m, indoor 30-50m
- Infrastruktur mode: WLAN client + 'fixed AP'
- Adhoc Mode: standard + 'mesh'
- WPS (automatic 'one button' setup)
- Typical data delay: about 3 ms
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
- Dimensions: 98 x 64 x 34 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Protection class: IP66 (waterproof)
- SD card under screwed lid
- max. Temperature: -30 ° C to 85 ° C, unless the manufacturer of the SD card makes no restriction
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.
WR1: RS232 via WiFi
WR1 Script: All data from a RS232 interface are transmitted via WLAN. This allows to transfer data from RS232 to a PC wirelessly. A 'virtual' serial port is installed on the PC.<here ...>
Scripts ("Apps") - Overview
Avisaro provides a collection of ready-to-use scripts. Please remind, that not all scripts are for all devices. Find the overview <here ...>