WLAN Device with RS485 Bus interface, rugged enclosure
The particularly robust wireless cube sends and receives RS485 data via WLAN. The device is delivered fully operational. The device includes a real time clock, so that the records can also be provided with time. By changing the script, the device can be programmed.
The robust Avisaro WiFi Cube transmits and receives data via wireless your technical
- Transmission and receiving by wireless
- Programmable to adapt to individual requirements
- Series connection of several wireless stations for longer ranges
- Data exchange for range jumper
- Rugged, weather-and dust-resistant Cube
- Ready-to-use and easy to configure via web interface
RS485 / RS422 bus interface
- Baud rate 1200 bit/s to 1 Mbit/s
- 7/8/9 bits, 1/2 stop bits
- Date rate towards SD card max 500 kbit/s
- 'Box': with 2x RS485, or 1xRS422 bus
- 'Cube': one RS485
- Water and dust resistant cable gland
- Screw terminals for cable ends
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g, security: WPA, WPA2, WEP
- Outdoor range: max 250 m, indoor 30-50m
- Infrastruktur mode: WLAN client + 'fixed AP'
- Adhoc Mode: standard + 'mesh'
- WPS (automatic 'one button' setup)
- Typical data delay: about 3 ms
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
- Dimensions: 98 x 64 x 34 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Protection class: IP66 (waterproof)
- SD card under screwed lid
- max. Temperature: -30 ° C to 85 ° C, unless the manufacturer of the SD card makes no restriction
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.