Data logger with RS485 bus interface in rugged enclosure
This data logger stores RS485 data to SD card. The device is delivered ready for use. The data logger has a real time clock, so that the records can be provided with the storage time. Through the exchange of the script, the device can be programmed. The data logger is installed in a weatherproof housing.
The Avisaro data logger 1x RS485 stores your technical data from two RS485 interfaces to the SD card
- Data input via RS485 interface
- Additional functions: time stamp etc. possible
- Storage in infinite loop possible
- Recording format freely definable (binary, ASCII)
- Delivered ready-to-go
- Optional: WiFi for wireless data retrieval
RS485 / RS422 bus interface
- Baud rate 1200 bit/s to 1 Mbit/s
- 7/8/9 bits, 1/2 stop bits
- Date rate towards SD card max 500 kbit/s
- 'Box': with 2x RS485, or 1xRS422 bus
- 'Cube': one RS485
- Water and dust resistant cable gland
- Screw terminals for cable ends
Storage medium (SD cards)
- Card slot for SD and SDHC cards up to 16 GB
- Almost all brand manufacturers
- FAT32 file system, short (8.3) file name
- Files directly readable on PC
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
- Dimensions: 98 x 64 x 34 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Protection class: IP66 (waterproof)
- SD card under screwed lid
- max. Temperature: -30 ° C to 85 ° C, unless the manufacturer of the SD card makes no restriction
A brief product overview.
Cube Leaflet "Getting Started"
Brief information for getting started with the Cube products
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.
MR51: RS485 Bus loggen
With this script RS485 messages are written into a file together with a timestamp. Messages and timestamp are formatted in a CSV file - thus readable with any text editor or EXCEL. This script supports one or two RS485 buses. <more..
Scripts ("Apps") - Overview
Avisaro provides a collection of ready-to-use scripts. Please remind, that not all scripts are for all devices. Find the overview <here ...>