Series 4.0 - Firmware
The Avisaro products are shipped with firmware installed. In rare cases, it may be necessary to perform a firmware update. We strongly advise you to update only if necessary.
There are three update paths:
- Via USB Stick: Unpack the zip file. Copy the file 'avi40up.bin' to a USB stick and insert the stick. After approx. 5 seconds, the LED flashes white and indicates the update process. After approx. 15 seconds, the logger automatically switches to the normal operating state and the LED lights up as usual.
Never interrupt a running update - this can lead to the defect of the logger.
- Via PC Software: Connect the logger to the PC and use the "Avisaro PC Companion Software". Via the menu item "Firmware Update" the file 'avi40up.bin' can be transferred to the logger. Then click on 'Do Update'. The logger flashes white briefly and then returns to normal mode.
- Via Remote Update: For loggers with cloud or FTP connection, an update can be made via the Internet. Ask us for details.
FW40 2.20v 2.20.zip (211.6 KiB)
- Added: CAN storage format for CANalyzer (R)Vector, modified
- Fixed: CAN CSV missing DLC info
- Added: 0..10V profile for text output and ADC settings
- Customer specific changes
FW40 2.18v 2.18.zip (210.6 KiB)
- Added: 2nd ADC support
- Added: FTP upload support for "every day new file" policy
- Added: Ethernet configuration (use "PC Companion 2.18")
- Changed: Analog buffer disabled for more robustness
FW40 2.03v 2.03.zip (204.2 KiB)
- Added: customer specific functions
- Changed: TCP IP stack version upgrade
- Added: individual settings for 2nd CAN
- Added: settings for file naming policies
FW40 1.66v 1.66.zip (200.9 KiB)
- Changed: customer specific data format and math calculation
- Changed: msec timer for CAN messages in text format
- Fixed: CAN bus error recovery
- Fixed: customer specific command file
FW40 1.60v 1.60.zip (195.9 KiB)
- Adds: fast CAN data forwarding to TCP and UDP
- Adds: CAN statistic counter
- Fixed: Multiple CAN messages in one network packet
- Adds: LED feedback on TCP connection ('filesystem' not enabled)
- Adds: Custom MAC for wireless interface
- Adds: Customer specific functions
- Changed: $CAN1, $CAN2 header in file
- Adds: 'reset to default' feature from PC companion