MC5: Store CAN messages with timestamp in CSV format
CAN messages are written into a file together with a timestamp. Messages and timestamp are formatted in a CSV file - thus readable with any text editor or EXCEL. This script supports one or two CAN buses.
- CAN messages are stored with a time stamp (date / time + millisecond)
- Data is stored, comma separated in plain text (ASCII)
- Possible filter: All CAN IDs, ranges or a list of IDs
- Easy transfer for further processing or analysis, eg in Excel or Labview
- New data is appended to a stored. Every day a new file is created
For Avisaro logger products with CAN interface.
Application Script ('App')MC5 Script (5.6 KiB)
Configuration fileKonfig Datei (168.0 Byte)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.