MR51 - Record RS485 Bus
With this script data from a RS485 bus can be stored to a SD card. All data are written without change into a file.The data source can be for example a PLC industrial control system, a sensor or other RS485 bus devices (eg with ModBus protocol).
- Write all data from an RS485 interface to a file
- Automatic start after power on without user interaction
- New data is appended
- For binary and ASCII data
- For one or two RS485 buses
- Option: Data query via WLAN
For Avisaro logger products with RS485 interface.
Application Script ('App')MR51 (v15) Script (3.6 KiB)
Configuration fileConfiguration file (324.0 Byte)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
All RS485 Logger Products