WC1: CAN Bus via WiFi
This script generates a wireless CAN bus.The data from one or several CAN interfaces are transmitted via a TCP connection. These data are received and provided from another Avisaro CAN-WIFi Box. A PC can also act as remote station.
- Transfer all data from a CAN port via WiFi
- From Avisaro box / cube/ module to PC. PC with 'virtual serial port' or ...
- ... from box to box instead of cables. or virtual wireless CAN bus
- Automatic connection / acceptance
- Configurable filters for CAN A / B messages
- For Avisaro Box WLAN (2.0),Avisaro Cube WLAN, Avisaro WLAN module (2.0).
Application Script ('App')WC1 Script (4.0 KiB)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.