WR1: RS232 Data via WiFi
All data from a RS232 interface are transmitted via WLAN. This allows to transfer data from RS232 to a PC wirelessly. A 'virtual' serial port is installed on the PC.
- Transfer all data from an RS232 port via WiFi
- From Avisaro box / cube/ module to PC. PC with 'virtual serial port' or ...
- ... from box to box instead of cables. By WLAN / LAN, also via Internet.
- Automatic connection / acceptance
- For binary and ASCII data
- For Avisaro Box WLAN (2.0),Avisaro Cube WLAN, Avisaro WLAN module (2.0)
Application Script ('App')WR1-v24 Script (4.0 KiB)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.