WR3: 2x RS232 via Wifi
All data from two RS232 interfaces are transmitted via two TCP connections. This allows to transfer data from two RS232 to one or two PC's wirelessly. A 'virtual' serial port is installed on the PC.
- Transfer all data from two RS232 ports via WiFi
- From Avisaro box / cube/ module to PC. PC with 'virtual serial port' or ...
- ... from box to box instead of cables. By WLAN / LAN, also via Internet.
- Automatic connection / acceptance
- For binary and ASCII data
- For Avisaro Box WLAN (2.0),Avisaro Cube WLAN (2.0), Avisaro WLAN module (2.0).
Application Script ('App')WR3-1 Script (2.2 KiB)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.