How to handle the data flow
A script needs the following basic elements:
- Define Variables: Using the command DIM you have to define your variables and with LET you can assign values to the variable.
- Open interface: With the command AUXOPEN open the ports you want to address
- Receiving data: This can be done by the commands GET or IMPUT
- Processing data: For example reformating data or checking the data flow. FOR..NEXT or IF loops are very helpful
- Output data: Mainly this can be done by the PUT command.
The is a long list of additional commands for further purpose, like controlling the files, wlan network and data flow or simply printing lines.