Data logger with RS232 interface (D-Sub) for USB-Stick
This data logger stores RS232 data via a standard D-Sub connector to an USB-Stick.
The device is delivered ready for use.The data logger has a real time clock, so that the records can be provided with the storage time. Through the exchange of the script, the device can be programmed.
The Avisaro RS232 data logger records your technical data from the RS232 interface to USB-Stick.
- Data input via RS232 interface
- Additional functions: time stamp etc.
- Storage in infinite loop possible
- Recording format freely definable (binary, ASCII)
- Optional: WiFi for wireless data retrieval
Order no.: M31133 for USB stick (link: <Shop>)
Order no.: C31133 for USB stick, wireless WiFi access in addition (on request)
- Industry standard RS232 interface(s)
- Baud rate 1200 bit/s to 1 Mbit/s
- Average processing rate max. 500 kbit / s
- 7/8 data bits, parity, stop bits
- RTS / CTS and XON / XOFF flow control
- Industry standard pin assignment
- One data interface
- Standard 9-pin D-sub connector (male)
- Power supply via cannon plug or D-Sub
Storage medium (USB port)
- USB port 2.0 - Type A for memory media up to 16 GB
- All brands-brands possible
- FAT32 file system, short (8.3) filenames
- Files directly readable on PC
- Storage media not included.
Depending on the product version
- D-Sub Version: Barrel connector and D-Sub
- Wago Version: WAGO terminal
- Cube Version: Crew terminal
- Supply voltage: 6V - 32V
- Consumption: approximately 0.5 to 2 W depending on product options
- Buffered real-time clock internally (about 1 month)
- Dimensions: 50 x 72 x 24 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Protection class: none
- Max. Temperature: -30°C - 85°C (note the constraints of the USB stick)
A brief product overview.
Product Flyer C31133 (pdf)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.
MR1: Log data 'as ist' into a file
With this script data from a RS232, SPI or I2C interface to an SD card are stored. All data are continuously written without change to a file. The data source can, for example, a PLC industrial control system, a sensor or the RS232 output for a receipt printer, etc.. <more...>
MR2: Data with time stamp
The script stores the date (ASCII Zeichen) of a RS232, I2C or SPI interface in a file. Each new line is provided with a time stamp. New data are always appended to the file. <more...>
Scripts ("Apps") - Overview
Avisaro provides a collection of ready-to-use scripts. Please remind, that not all scripts are for all devices. Find the overview <here ...>