Serie 2.0 - Firmware Versions
Avisaro products are shipped with an installed firmware. Only in rare cases a firmware update might be needed. We strongly recommend to perform a firmware update only if realy needed.
For all Avisaro 2.0 Serie products.
Upate process is documented in the "Avisaro 2.0 Serie Technical User Manual":
Technical User Manual (ENG)
All the technical details. Electrical and mechanical information. Introduction into user modes.
Version vx6.30vx6_30.zip (227.1 KiB)
- Fixed: Flash Access Timing to avoid heat problem
- Fixed: Rare data loss when TCP connection was closed prematurely
- Added: Command time sec since 1970
- Changed: unnecessary debug output for modem
Version vx6.24vx6_24.zip (227.8 KiB)
- Fixed: Issue with hardware flowcontrol on primary RS232
Version vx6.23vx6_23.zip (227.1 KiB)
- Improved: GSM/GRPS connection speed
- Fixed: CAN Baudrate of 800 kbit/s
Version vx6.20vx6_20.zip (226.3 KiB)
- Changed: FTP / Web with longer timeouts for slow networks
- Added: DHCP allows all 0 mask
- Fixed: DHCP IDs are randomly assigned
Version vx6.17vx6_17.zip (226.7 KiB)
- Changed: Outputs to console are made even if script is running
- Fixed: DHCP server uses same subnet maks and ip as module