MR3 - Store data in infinite loop
Incomming data will be stored in a file continuously. All 1 MByte (adjustable) a new file is created. If the volume is full, the oldest file is deleted. So data recording without end.
- Ideal for fault memory - there are always the last x months archived
- Automatic restart after power outage
- File date set by built-in real time clock
- For binary and ASCII data
- For Avisaro Data Logger Box (SD) and Module (SD). Option: Data retrieval via WLAN
For Avisaro Logger Products with RS232, I2C (Slave) or SPI (Slave) Interface.
Application Script ('App')MR3-6 Script (3.6 KiB)
Configuration fileConfig Datei (3.6 KiB)
User documentation to get the products up and running, find information on predefined application ("Scripts"), interface layout.